Job share for 2.5 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning) –Maternity cover / Salary MPS
The governing body of this small one form entry infant and nursery school wish to appoint a committed and motivated Nursery teacher who has the drive, skills and ambition to help the school return to its former ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED grading. St Teresa’s is a school improving rapidly under the direction of a recently appointed headteacher.
The school is set within a beautifully refurbished Victorian building adjacent to a Grade 2 listed parish church and is very strongly supported by parents and the wider community.
St Teresa’s has a strong Catholic ethos. The successful candidate must demonstrate a commitment to supporting that ethos but does not necessarily need to be a practising Catholic.
Applications are invited from someone who:
• is a committed Catholic or is committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school.
• is an excellent classroom practitioner that is passionate about teaching and learning.
• is able to demonstrate high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• is self-motivated with high expectation of self and others.
• has a desire to work as part of a team dedicated to raising standards
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, you are strongly encouraged to visit the school by arrangement with the headteacher, Mrs. Eleanor Daniels, 01704 567528 or email@example.com
Further information, including a job description and person specification can be found on the school’s website
Employer The Governing Body
Trustee The Archdiocese of Liverpool
Maintaining authority Sefton Borough Council
Status Voluntary Aided
Short Listing Monday 2ND October
Expected lesson observations/
Interview dates Thursday 5th October and Friday 6th October 2017